Everything you always wanted to know about community planning (but were afraid to ask…)
- How zoning works
- The difference between zoning and community plans
- A brief history of community planning in the West End
- Heritage Preservation – Tools and opportunities
- Ideas for future planning in the West End
- What’s the lingo? FSR (Floor Space Ratio), DCL’s (Development Cost Levies), CAC’s (Community Amenity Contributions), and more.
- The development application review and approval process, including how Public Hearings work