Today at the Public Hearing planned for 7:30 pm, Council was to discuss the rezoning of the Coast Plaza Hotel to convert it to 314 rental apartments.
- At about noon on the day of the public hearing, the item was pulled from the agenda.
- City staff advise that they are exploring opportunities for affordable housing in this development.
- The item is expected to be re-scheduled for an April 21 Public Hearing.
- Please check back here for more information.
- The staff report (Feb 5) originally to be discussed today (but now pulled from City website) is here: Coast Plaza rezoning staff rept 5-Feb-2011, p3