Click here to enjoy our slideshow about community planning. This will be useful for people who are interested in the official West End Community Plan process that has just begun. The slides online will tell you this:
- How zoning works
- The difference between zoning and community plans
- A brief history of community planning in the West End
- Heritage Preservation – Tools and opportunities
- Ideas for future planning in the West End
- What’s the lingo? FSR (Floor Space Ratio), DCL’s (Development Cost Levies), CAC’s (Community Amenity Contributions), and more.
- The development application review and approval process, including how Public Hearings work